Website Geek Squad
Our Appliance Install and Repair Tech is responsible for a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices-with a primary focus on appliances.
- Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities, and completing store stock repairs.
- Leads on two person jobs and complex projects as well as performs work alone.
- Provides a seamless Client experience by advising and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Completes fulfillment of advanced complexity work, and triage and de-escalate difficult Client interactions as needed.
- Current, valid driver’s license
Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly,
and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
Must be at least 21 years of age
Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
Qualification & Experience:
2 years of customer service experience
1 year experience in one or more of the following: sales, delivery, installation, repair OR military equivalent
- Previous experince in an in-home experience environment
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naples, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A