Website Geek Squad
The Cadet is responsible for assisting with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of consumer electronics. They assist in performing a variety of fulfillment duties which include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repairing consumer electronics devices. Their primary focus is on home theater equipment.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Provides a seamless client experience by advising on product placement and recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Assists on two person jobs and performs work alone.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other agents.
- Processes paperwork and payment, provides feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completes store stock repairs.
- Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Previous experience actively using and learning about technology products
- Previous experience in sales, delivery, installation, and/or repair
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A