Website Geek Squad
The Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agent identifies and offers technology related, solution-based recommendations to solve customer needs and ensure that no customer is left unserved. They create and maintain a supportive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members. Agents diagnose technology issues through various troubleshooting activities including the use of specialty software. They are passionate about technology and leverage their technical abilities to create positive customer interactions by solving a variety of software and hardware issues.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Partners with other team members to ensure consistent and accurate documentation of customer requests and repairs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Understands the importance of the customer experience when performing diagnostic discoveries, making recommendations, and protecting
- customer devices both in-person and by phone.
- Establishes and maintains consistent rhythms for timely followup and ensures deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A