Website Geek Squad
Geek Squad Autotechs are passionate electronics experts and are especially impassioned when talking about the connected car. This role receives a full 90-day onboarding, job shadowing, and new hire training to prepare them for the role. Whether the request is to install Wi-Fi, entertainment, or a security systems, they know the right solution to meet our clients’ needs. They guide the customer through their purchasing journey, easing all worries thanks to their expertise and technical skills.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Educates sales team and customers on services and technology related to the connected car.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Handles client appointments, provides technical advice and assistance, and sells additional products.
- Installs technology components such as remote start, car stereos, speakers, amplifiers, portable audio, GPS devices, Wi-Fi, security, and more.
- Prior retail experience
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Prior experience installing mobile electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A