View All Grubhub JobsGrubhub
As an Account Advisor, you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with helping your portfolio of restaurants get the most out of using Grubhub and consulting with them to have the most ideal menu page for our diners. Increasing their conversion number and building the value of GrubHub will be key! As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
- Help your restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about GrubHub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of all account information
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- 1-2 years of Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Native-level fluency in English is required. Candidates fluent in Mandarin or Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Outstanding, positive attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A