On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Experience Operations Manager you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the Customer Activation team you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work.
You lead, manage and organize the Operations team in accordance with H&M values, standards, policies and procedures. You work closely with the full Sales Market team ensuring that both short- and long-term operations runs smoothly and deliver biggest value to customer.
- Sign off project assignments and follow up with project team to ensure project deliverables deliver on goals, brief, budget and on time
- Support project team with negotiations of external talent connected to the strategic projects and keep local markets and stakeholders informed about the project and deliverables
- Set, follow up and report on KPIs and objectives connected to project responsibility, showing the connection to added customer value and selling when possible
- Part of the daily operations check in team where fast actions and decisions are made and prioritized
- Support the team by planning, forecasting and signing off on budgets within the team. Manage and optimize project budget with a cost-conscious mindset to maximize business value.
- Create conditions to enable performance of teams and individuals and identify and develop talents in order to build (future) organization and diverse team. Strengthen team and foster collaboration
- Close collaboration with E-commerce team, Store team, Media Planners and Regional Production Hub
- Responsible for resources & cross team collaboration to get ultimate effect towards the customers. Prioritize actions for team based on what has the biggest impact on customer while keeping a balanced workload in the team and be responsible for cross functional teamwork with Regional Production Hub
- Drive initiatives to improve processes and way of working for the team’s area of responsibilities and be responsible for leading complex projects at Sales Market level and supporting team in strategic projects and decisions
- Previous experience from managing teams including leading other leaders in a retail environment is a given and proven track record of delivering strategies and solutions that drive business results
- Knowledge of all disciplines within marketing and communications and a customer-centric approach and ability deliver to omni channel solutions
- Knowledge of setting and following up KPI’s and budgets to demonstrate return of investment and experienced buyer of media and talent services
- Great communication and team collaboration skills, organizational skills with high attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- High level of English and strong in local language, both spoken and written
- Fluency in Microsoft office – word, excel and power point
- Marketing degree, Project Management certified or equivalent, or else, +7 years’ experience from managing roles, agency or client side
- Familiarity with relevant production management software and common communications tools and ability to lead and align cross-functional teams to deliver on shared goals
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A