Website Hard Rock International
The HRIS Manager is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HRMS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization. This position is also responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of Back Office Applications Portfolio, including: Infinium HR/Payroll, Kronos Time & Attendance, Stratten Warren Inventory/Purchasing, iCIMS Applicant Tracking, Cornerstone Learning Management and Employee/Manager Self-Service. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout Seminole Hard Rock Support Services.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Manage the day-to-day activities to support the HR, Payroll and other inter-related functions. Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS (Human Resource Management Systems’ constituents, including senior management, and the HRMS customer base.
- Promote proactive approaches using the HRMS to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRMS capabilities.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Develop user documentation and conduct training as required
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Provide end user training.
- Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRMS applications.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with technical team and business owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver an effective solution
- When appraised, the HRMS Manager will review impending business issues that will have a direct impact on the HRMS and provide senior management with an assessment of the HRMS impact, scheduling considerations and ot
- Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources, and their activities.
- Develop documentation for users to install, operate and support.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting HRMS needs and applications. Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRMS functionality.
- Document enterprise wide requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Based on business need; negotiate priorities and support requirements with the IT Dept., functional staff at the field locations, and others as appropriate.
- Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements to enable IT technical teams
- Business Analysts Certification preferred (either PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP).
- Casino gaming or hospitality background or experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
- 5+ years’ experience in systems related to HR, Payroll and Finance applications such as Infinium, iCIMS, Kronos, Learning Management, and
- Employee/Manager Self-Service.
- Stakeholder management, including department leaders, vendors and consultants
- 6 or more years of related experience as business analyst or similar,
- Highly personable and able to communicate clearly and build strong relationship across business groups and with IT personnel
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Information Management with emphasis on Human Resource and Payroll Software.
- Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A