Website Hard Rock International
The incumbent in this position is responsible for ensuring the accurate receipt of all goods and services utilizing the inventory purchasing system. The incumbent also verifies the work performed in the receiving space to ensure accuracy of inventory specification and product quality. This position also prepares & maintains related records and reports.
- Ensure all paperwork is delivered to the Finance department in a timely and organized fashion
- Count and Reconcile the physical inventory with the system inventory in coordination with the Accounting Team
- Complete cycle counts, comparing the physical inventory to the system inventory
- Ensure all incoming parcels (FedEx/UPS) Packages are entered into the Inventory/Purchasing system by researching their products, locating the Purchase Order number and completing the system updates for processing
- Communicate through email to each department that status of their deliveries.
- Verify all pricing on the invoice matches the pricing on the Purchase Order
- Verify quality standards, quantities ordered, pack sizes and other various specs are accurate upon delivery
- Communicate thru email to Purchasing if there are any delivery exceptions.
- Ensure all goods received meet quality standards and meet the specifications on the Purchase Order
- Enter all deliveries into the Inventory/Purchasing System upon receipt for payment processing.
- Work with the Purchasing team to track all returns/credits are picked up, credit memos received and entered in the Inventory/Purchasing system for processing.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Communicate effectively with outside contacts and all levels of team members.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Reviewing inventory stock levels and placing orders to maintain par levels.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses/certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Organizational skills.
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Indiana Gaming Commission.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A