Website Hard Rock International
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager, the incumbent ensures hotel rooms are cleaned to established property standards.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Remove, inventory and replace soiled linens and prepare rooms for guest arrivals.
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Maintain a clean and orderly cart with adequate supplies.
- Service guest rooms using cleaning agents and equipment in adherence to department policies.
- Promote positive guest and team member relations at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within areas of responsibility.
- Organize and replenish guest room amenities..
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Must able to push/pull/lift 50lbs.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A