This role is known for acting as the point of contact for the company aircraft worldwide.
- Ensures aircraft performance is adequate for all phases of flight.
- Practices effective Crew Resource Management; ensures crew coordination and effective delegation of duties. Conduct crew preflight and post flight briefings.
- Checks flight schedule to determine trip assignments.
- Ensures the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight.
- When assigned as Pilot in Command takes command of assigned aircraft and crew and is the final authority in the operation of the aircraft.
- Ensures that the aircraft is in an airworthy condition and that all documents, equipment and supplies are on board.
- Shares knowledge and assists in training and career development of crewmembers assigned to their flights.
- Coordinates with the Aviation Manager on matters affecting the trip itinerary.
- Coordinates with the Lead Passenger on desired trip itinerary.
- Analyzes weather conditions.
- Determines correct weight and balance for all phases of flight.
- Conducts each flight in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Supervises and ensures that aircraft operations are conducted in a safe, professional and efficient manner with maximum service to passengers.
- When assigned as Second in Command fulfills the duties of that position.
- Possesses a current FAA First Class Medical examination.
- Holds an FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with Multi Engine Rating and is type rated in a Corporate Aircraft
- Holds a valid Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit as required by national regulations
- Has logged a minimum of 3,500 flight hours and holds a type rating in at least one Dassault EASy aircraft (F7X, F8X, F900, F2000) with 500 hours in type
- Must successfully complete a manufacturer’s approved Pilot Initial training type rating or Recurrent course, as appropriate, on the type of aircraft assigned.
- 5 years’ experience in aviation related position(s).
- Be able to successfully complete an FAA type rating check for the type of aircraft to be flown
- Be able to pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft to be flown.
- Has logged a minimum of 5,000 flight hours, or
- Has logged a minimum of 1,000 flight hours as PIC in turbine-powered aircraft .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naples, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A