This role is responsible for calling their weekly call lists assigned and are responsible for their portfolio of accounts from time of billing up until the receivable is cleared. Interactions with accounts in a collection capacity will be a combination of obtaining firm payment information while maintaining a good relationship with the customer. Collection procedures have been developed to provide a systematic way of dealing with delinquent accounts while also retaining our customer’s loyalty. Work closely with the Hertz Sales team in addressing sensitive issues with the account, such as possible suspension due to non-payment. Ability to discern accounts with cash flow issues in order to minimize revenue exposure. Communication skills are critical to effectiveness in obtaining resolution of accounts.
- Include Customer Relations when addressing sensitive account issues.
- Develop a systematic approach for account reviews and calls.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Place proper focus on overall collections.
- Ensure accounts are called as scheduled and quotas maintained.
- Respond to inquiries within 24 hours to maintain customer service.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all collection activity.
- Maintain incentive plan guidelines each month.
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with contacts.
- Practice collection and research techniques to ensure timely resolution.
- Include Hertz Sales when addressing sensitive account issues.
- Maximize Collection efforts and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills/experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must be an independent worker and able to work with minimal supervision
- Criminal background check due to access to Personal identifiable Data (PID)
- Bachelor Degree in business Preferred
- One year Credit and Collection experience or one year of auto insurance claims experience
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel (test required – 60% or higher on basic skills)
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (written exercise given)
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A