View All Hertz JobsHertz
On a day-to-day basis, the Customer Service Manager will manage, lead, coach, and work with their team to make sure that we are providing the highest level of quality and customer service. CSMs are responsible for supporting and managing all employees as they work together in creating a friendly welcoming experience while ensuring that customers have an opportunity to take advantage of the wide range of Hertz products. The CSM supports our sales process as they strive to both meet the needs of the customers while maximizing revenues to meet the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals.
The CSMs will utilize and model Hertz’s proven customer service tools and methods as they create the best possible rental experience for our customers while acting as the first level of escalation of customer issues. They will work quickly and independently to resolve the issue, with minimal escalation to local leadership. The CSMs will work closely with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to maintain accurate metrics and to utilize them for the continuous improvement of the operations.
- 3 – 5 years’ management experience
- Strong management, coaching, communications, interpersonal relationship, customer service, problem solving, fleet management, and quality assessment skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively to meet the quality, delivery, and performance goals
- A desire to work with others and to provide help and support in the quest to produce the highest level of customer service
- 3 – 5 years’ rental car or front of house sales experience in a similar market
- A desire to work with a wide variety of Hertz’s customers in which you actively listen and quickly answer questions and concerns, and resolve situations to a positive end
- A willingness to be a Hertz Brand Ambassador while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of operational challenges while encouraging customers to rent from Hertz in the future
- An ability to communicate in a pleasant professional manner under a wide range of both positive and difficult situations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A