Hertz Local Edition – TNC Division is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations.
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area.
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Previous experience in a related field.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Valid driver’s license Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include night’s weekends and holidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A