As a Customer Service & Sales Associate, you will be interacting with Hertz rental car customers who come to the counter in order to process their rental. You will not only process customer rentals, but will actively consult with customers on the type of rental they need, including any insurance or ancillary benefits or coverage.
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but limited to, options to waive customer’s responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Liaise with various Hertz departments
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner in accordance with best practices and policy standards
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting, assist in answering questions in a friendly manner
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures
- Accurately record the customer’s information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Stand for long periods of time
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail – Goes the extra mile
- Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Show proven experience of working well within a team.
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Have the competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral.
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Demonstrate sales, professionalism and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Pensacola, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A