Website The Home Depot
The HDIS Installation Coordinator operates as an internal and external customer support expert that helps build, manage, and facilitate an excellent customer experience. Installation Coordinators assist customers and Installation teams. Installation Coordinators are expected to direct the flow of jobs based on various needs of the business and are responsible for monitoring job statuses for all interior and exterior product lines, scheduling pre-installation inspections and installations with customers, completing job movement tasks, and managing the services process in the branch. Installation Coordinators are expected to be the main point of contact between the customer and The Home Depot for all job-related needs. This position meets and exceeds performance metrics relating to timely completion of paperwork and efficient movement of jobs within their book of business while contributing to the goals of installing 100% backlog.
- 35% Customer Experience – Initiates and maintains regular communication with customer across the install life cycle, ensures timely customer follow-up, and resolves open questions. Facilitates customer satisfaction from point-of-sale through follow up service and provides ongoing support for job-related issues.
- 40% Operations – Facilities efficient intake and management of all open jobs across the install life-cycle, reviews paperwork for accuracy, works with customers to collect payment, schedules Pre-Installation inspections, completed data entry requirement, placing material orders for interior product lines, schedules installation, and processes labor bills for 3rd party Services Providers. Manages intake of service tickets and schedules services with customer, as necessary.
- 25% Job Process Support – Communicates and coordinators with internal and external branch partners throughout the organization including the Branch Support Center (Exteriors), Sales, Installation, and any others as necessary for all job level inquires and assists team with customer escalations and exceptions. Assists the Assistant Manager, Installation, in supporting branch operations and efficient movement of jobs.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and must have initiative to complete tasks with little or no direction
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; keep accurate records and follow-up as necessary to complete customer’s job accurately and on time
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge or experience in the home improvement or construction industry is preferred and prior clerical and/or administrative background
Company: The Home Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A