View All Home Depot JobsThe Home Depot
The Senior Marketing Specialist is a champion for our customers and our brand. They implement marketing strategies across owned and paid channels to help empower our customers create and maintain the home of their dreams. The Senior Specialist also ensures that our communications share our greatest product innovation and value stories.
- Partner closely with the key stakeholders to drive product and brand authority across owned and paid media.
- Support the development and implementation of lifecycle- and trigger-based email programs
- Effectively communicate strategic objectives through briefs utilizing customer insights and data and effectively execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are briefed, delivered and executed on time.
- Build close working relationships with key business partners
- Plan and implement industry trends and lead competitive research across email and social media
- Champion The Home Depot brand values in all marketing communications.
- Provide mentorship for the specialist team
- Influence cross functional partners by incorporating consumer research & metrics into upfront planning
- Leverage CRM best practices, customer insights and data to execute personalized and contextual marketing campaigns
- Communicate and coordinate with cross functional teams in production, merchandising, public relations and marketing to ensure the successful execution of marketing plans.
- Lead CRM and brand content planning and execution across cross-functional teams in flyer, email, online, TV, magazine, radio, social and other digital marketing channels
- focus on providing data and insights to guide key decisions
- love to plan and optimize resources to hit objectives
- are strong multi-taskers that can prioritize tasks to meet business objectives
- have strong communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- have a strong attention to detail
- are a self-starter, driven by results and continuous improvement
- have strong project management and analytical skills
- build strong relationships and collaborate with colleagues, stake holders and vendors
- take the initiative to solve a challenge and seek new opportunities
- You are strong in Microsoft Excel to measure marketing performance and identify key insights.
- Experience in Salesforce, moveable ink & Tableau an asset
- CRM/loyalty experience preferred
- You have an undergraduate degree preferably in business, marketing or retail.
- You have 5+ years of previous marketing experience.
- You can build compelling presentations in Microsoft Power Point.
Company: The Home Depot
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A