Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
In this role, you will be responsible to rotate through various job responsibilities within Honda in the following areas: Learn basic accounting flows associated with Honda business, Record to Report, Order to Cash, and Requisition to Payment. Understand the basic elements to Honda cost management, financial planning and budgeting.
- Prepare journal entries for financial transactions. Prepare Reconciliations of Balance Sheet Accounts. Prepare analysis of financial information for decision support to management
- Monitor and track financial performance of various operation divisions of Honda.
- Develop understanding of Honda accounting policy, practices, and standards
- Develop basic skills for Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA), problem-solving and decision management
- Understand capital investment and manpower/labor expense process flows.
- Understand principles of both US-GAAP and IFRS accounting standards (required)
- Good understanding of financial statements, how they are used by those inside and outside of the organization.
- Two (2) years or less of experience (preferred)
- Co-op/Internship experience (preferred)
- Willingness to relocate to various Honda locations throughout North America
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly self-motivated and organized
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (required)
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A