View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Sr. MSR is responsible for the understanding /performing/troubleshooting of a broad variety of Member Services such as, transactions, opening and closing accounts, accepting consumer loan applications, filing disputes, and assisting members with any question/concerns in regard to their account. This position will have full knowledge of the Credit Union’s products and services and have Customer Service and Sales skills along with Finance knowledge. Additionally, the ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality and communicate effectively.
- Work within a team to accomplish the overall goals/product/services
- Cross Sell HFCU Products and Services for the benefit of the Member while keeping the Business (HFCU) in mind
- Assist members in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Customer Service and Sales in a Financial Services environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to learn multiple system to perform daily work
- Knowledge of how to review Credit Reports
- Must be self- motivated with a commitment to quality Member Service
- Must understand and educate on balancing/reconciling deposit accounts
- Ability to Maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Strong ability to multi-task along with decision-making skills
- Consumer Lending experience
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A