View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Consumer Loan Processor performs a detailed review of DealerNet and other Loans, ensuring that approved loans comply with Federal and State Regulations, Honda Federal Credit Union (HFCU) policies and procedures while at the same time achieving HFCU’s objective of exceeding Member and Dealership expectations.
- Fund Loans by ACH or checks and balancing the ACH account daily. Checking for lien filings and completing trade-in payoffs. In addition, prepare charge-back letters, follow-up on chargebacks, and apply returned funds
- Examine and fund indirect lending loan documents, including communication with Dealers, Third-Party Vendors, and others to obtain the information necessary to compile and fund the loan approvals. Deals must be processed with high quality standards due to Member/Dealer ramifications
- Make and return Dealer calls as required with professional and courteous interaction. Dealer instructions also include email, fax, and in person
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience processing, auditing, or underwriting Secured Consumer Loans
- Working knowledge of State and Federal Consumer Lending Laws and Procedures
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Reasoning ability to solve problems
- Member Service and excellent communication skills are required
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- Specialized training or Certification in the Credit or Automobile Industry, or job specific skills acquired through an Apprenticeship Program
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A