View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Recycling Specialist leads the development and oversees the implementation of recycling strategies for Honda operations including the Anna Engine Plant, Marysville Auto Plant, East Liberty Plant and Honda Transmissions Manufacturing; contributes to the strategy development for all recycling activity for HTNA
- Supplier Management – Utilize the QCDD philosophy to manage a supply base that includes on-site service providers as well as traditonal suppliers of raw materials and freight services
- Industry Knowledge – Maintain a comprehensive understanding of recycling industry trends and occurenses via regular conference attendence and networking; disseminate to internal stakeholders
- Customer Relationships – Serve as Liaison between HTA and Honda operations to ensure optimal customer satisfaction; identify opportunities to increase HTA value proposition
- Negotiation – Lead HTNA recycling team in annual negotiation process with recycling customers and service providers in support of established strategies.
- Strategy Development – Lead the development of recycling strategies for Honda operations that maximize value and efficiency while managing risk for all Honda stakeholders.
- BS/BA in business related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 5 years experience in recycling industry
- 3 years of negotiation experience
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A