Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
In this role you will be expected to manage accounting records and will be responsible for the production and interpretation of financial reports. The controller oversees all employees involved in the accounting process, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets as well as reconciling general ledger and bank reconciliations. The controller oversees the development of the budget and produces all related management reporting.
- Providing budgetary performance results for multiple departments and branches
- Maintaining the day-to-day operations in the Accounting Department
- Coordinating and managing staff development goals
- Reviewing and interpreting key financial practices and policies that impact several functional areas
- Coordinating integration of new products and services into the department’s operations
- Must have the ability to use Process Optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Budgeting experience is required
- MBA preferred/CPA required
- Seven to 10 years of experience required
- Must have ALM experience
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A