View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for positively affecting and achieving the sales goals for the Powersports Division in the assigned territory.
- Assist dealers in attaining short and long-term sales, profitability and market share goals
- Identify new sales opportunities and untapped markets, interview dealer applicants
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of sales and marketing conditions in the district
- Strong advertising/merchandising and negotiation skills (required)
- Extensive travel and the possibility of future relocation
- Knowledge of motorcycle product and dealership operations (required)
- BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent work related experience
- 3-5 years of experience in wholesale motorcycle sales/retail motorcycle sales as well as demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A