Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
The Controller manages accounting records and is responsible for the production and interpretation of financial reports. The controller oversees all employees involved in the accounting process, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets as well as reconciling general ledger and bank reconciliations. The controller oversees the development of the budget and produces all related management reporting.
- Coordinates integration of new products and services into the departments operations
- Has responsibility for maintaining the day to day operations in the accounting department
- Provides budgetary performance results for multiple departments and branches
- Coordinates and manages staff development goals
- Reviews and interprets key financial practices and policies that impact several functional areas
- Strong analytical skills are required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Must have the ability to use Process Optimization
- Seven to 10 years of experience required
- Must have ALM experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Budgeting experience is required
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A