View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
Honda is seeking a talented Engineer to join our Running Resistance Group in our Vehicle Performance department. The primary responsibilities include Aerodynamic and Road Load. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Computational Methods Group to understand CAE drag prediction methods and processes
- Collaborate with brake, tire, bearing, and transmission groups to collect Road Load data for certification
- Effectively implement new methods to allow early on planning and prediction of aerodynamic performance
- Lead discussions with body and chassis departments to improve aerodynamic integration
- Leading spec setting and full vehicle testing
- Conduct scale model and full vehicle aerodynamic and full scale road load tests, which includes test planning, test setup, conducting the test, analyzing the test data, writing the final test report, and reporting result to the necessary departments
- Partner with team members in design, and test side to set direction once the initial testing is completed and results reported.
- Partner with Dynamic Performance Group to balance overall vehicle drag and cooling
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and a minimum of 1-year experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and technical knowledge in Data acquisition software/hardware. Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required. Ability to travel and work overtime may be required.
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A