View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Branch Supervisor will work with Branch staff to implement/follow up on policies and procedures, assure quality Member service, and assist staff in resolving Member problems/concerns/questions. This position will also assist in production, work miscellaneous reports, and be involved in Manager meetings. Other duties include strong in operations, oversee day-to-day operations in the Member Service area, work together with other Branches/Departments with the Credit Union. Additionally, provide the necessary leadership to successfully lead a team and self to excellence. This position is also involved in budget development as well as the actions that are necessary to meet or exceed budgetary expectations.
- Spend 3/4 of the time in production
- Work with the Staff on their development
- Oversee day-to-day Branch Operations of the Branch
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills along with professionalism
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to handle multiple tasks is required
- Must have a commitment to quality Member Service
- Strong Customer Service/Sales Skill in a Financial Services environment required
- Consumer Lending experience (Originate/close loans, process loan requests, interpret credit reports and debt ratios) required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Financial Institution
- Must have a willingness to assist employees along with strong organizational skills
- Strong decision-making skills along with self motivation are required
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A