View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Admin/Traffic Assistant acts as an administrative liaison between the zone office, the district sales managers, dealers, ports, distribution centers and the national office.
- Assisting management in the distribution of vehicles, assigning vehicles to Honda dealerships, company vehicle administration, maintaining relevant vehicle files/tracking report
- Coordination of vehicle allocation activities, vehicle assignment, maintaining records/tracking reports.
- Meeting/Event Planning for Honda team meetings of 10-25 people and large dealer groups of 200+, report generation, coordinating/compiling/ sending weekly communications, records storage, handling incoming phone/mail and other duties.
- Prepare, develop, route and file dealer & field communications.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Technical computer skills regarding the use of analytical and analyzing software programs is necessary.
- High School diploma (required)
- 3-5+ years of office experience
- Bachelor’s degree (desirable)
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented
- Decision making and problem solving
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A