Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day contact to all journalists in the U.S. for PE product, and the SE U.S. for Honda & Acura auto, to drive positive press coverage of each concerning brand and business competitiveness — a key driver of consumer demand and stakeholder confidence. Your endless curiosity will drive innovative activities.
- Provide PR support for full scope of Power Equipment launch activities
- Develops proactive and relative messaging concerning Auto and PE product, brand, and business
- Manages corporate relationship with and acts as spokesperson to all journalists for both Auto and Power Equipment business units
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred for opportunities with Hispanic media based in Florida and Texas
- Strong media relations and public speaking skills
- Ability to articulate automobile technical functionality, attributes, and characteristics
- B.A. in Communications, PR or related field, 5-years of functional experience in public relations, 5-years of general experience in the automotive industry
- Fluency in automotive product and industry trends
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A