Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
The District Sales Manager is responsible for achieving monthly wholesale and retail sales objectives by model and Dealer Development targets for the Powersports Business Unit while preserving Honda Core Values within the Department.
- Develop, issue, and track tactical WS plans within assigned District
- Develop, issue, and track tactical RS plans within assigned District
- Develop, issue, and track tactical Dealer Development plans within assigned District
- Gap analysis by sensing market conditions, identifying sales obstacles and opportunities
- Develop, issue, and track countermeasures within assigned District
- Understanding of powersports dealership operations
- Thorough understanding of sales process
- BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent work-related experience
- Knowledge of current Honda and competitive powersports products
- Proficient in data management, including MS Excel
- Willingness to travel overnight (up to 80%)
- Willingness to relocate
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Proficient in SAP/Business Objects and/or MS SQL
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A