View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
To support the Collections Manager and engage members in communication to resolve outstanding delinquent accounts and minimize losses to Honda Federal Credit Union and its members while maintaining a high level of member service and professionalism when dealing with difficult and sensitive situations.
- Specialty collections tasks include bankruptcy, foreclosure, modifications, repossession, fraud reviews and filings, and Regulatory response and strategy
- Oversee department daily job duties an review completed work
- Review and update credit bureaus, mobile deposits, returned checks, deposit fraud, and Service Members Civil Relief Act
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exhibit strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma with at least 2 years experience in a credit union or collection environment
- Knowledge of State and Federal Collection Laws and Procedures
- Display strong leadership skills to train, support and motivate teams in a one-on-one or group setting
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A