Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
The Honda District Parts & Service Manager (DPSM) functions as a direct liaison between Honda Parts and Service Field Operations and Honda automobile dealerships in the assigned district.
As a DPSM you will engage in activities that directly support Honda and dealer lifetime owner loyalty, including customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achievement of customer satisfaction objectives
- Increase district repair order growth and customer retention
- Monitor and manager warranty expense
- Achievement of parts and accessory sales objectives
- Knowledge of warranty and dealer service wholesale and retail experience, including operations policy and procedures is required
- 6-8 years of auto parts and service wholesale and retail experience
- Must be proficient in the use of analysis, action planning, and follow through to achieve assigned business objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Automotive Technology or equivalent work-related experience.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills are required
- Highly developed customer relations skills preferred
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A