Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will manufacture and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Record and report production data.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Set up and change over equipment
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to meet safety, quality and production targets while semi-independently operating a manufacturing asset
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience interfacing with software systems for equipment operation, inventory control and quality control
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A