The position requires breadth of technical experience across multiple programs and products, both electrical and mechanical, working directly with suppliers daily, influencing / working closely with the sourcing commodity leadership teams, Quality and NPD. The successful candidate should be able to effectively communicate with senior management, have a big picture strategic mindset, handle multiple priorities, influence, and solve complex problems.
- Willingness to travel, 25-50% travel
- Plan & perform regular Production Risk rate readiness assessments at suppliers.
- Establish MOS & monitoring, reporting and coordination of assigned readiness activities.
- Responsible for working with assigned global suppliers & Honeywell SDE (Supplier Development Engg) team
- Updating & presenting the status to leadership as per assigned MOS
- Ensure compliance to Aerospace Procedures & quality requirements for all standard work performed
- Drive assigned supplier(s) performance improvement initiatives using DMAIC approach
- Identify and implement actions to assure PRRs executed per plan at the assigned suppliers, driving the improvement and reporting the results.
- Responsible for developing standardized processes and tools for PRR for assessment analysis, tracking and reporting of PRRs
- Able to read technical drawings and documentation (GD&T)
- Demonstrated industry and product experience including in-depth technology/product knowledge Eg: Machining/ Electronics/ Casting/ Forging
- Due to contractual agreement, must be a US Citizen
- 3+ years of experience with project management and Kaizen facilitation.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing or Business management
- 5+ years combined of Supply Chain, Quality, Operations, Business management or Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven problem-solving skills, including ability to interpret business performance and financial data, define actions, and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of using Six sigma / quality Tools and APQP (PFMEA, Control plan, SPC MSA etc)
- Experience on auditing manufacturing process w.r.t. production readiness
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience on performing production readiness & rate readiness reviews/ assessments
- Effective collaboration skills to motivate and influence others at various levels without a direct reporting relationship.
- Demonstrated strong analysis and presentation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morris Plains, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A