We are recruiting for 1x Warehouse Operative Team Leaders at Ellesmere Port site for the Electrical Products business on 6am-2pm shift.
The Team Leader will co-ordinate and support the team to achieve targets, maintain required levels of quality, safety and deliver continuous improvements. The successful candidate is expected to be fully conversant with all aspects of the processes within their area and support other technical functions across the site when needed.
- Conformation of standard work.
- Provide reports for KPI’s
- Adherence to Company & Legislative health and safety requirement in all work processes
- Support warehouse team to deliver product to current processes
- Deliver Tier 1 to standard to drive metrics, actions and escalations
- Actively participate in RPS, Continuous Improvements and Kaizen events
- Drive HOS principles
- Deliver training
- Any other reasonable requests as determined by the Supervisor in accordance with level of responsibility of the role A Job posting does not exist for this g
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team & on own initiative.
- Foundation experience/level in excel
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of method
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ellesmere Port, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A