We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team in Feltham as a HGV Class 2 Driver and Logistics Coordinator. Within your role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customer’s wheels and tyres are delivered and collected on time. Your role will include a logistics coordination element, requiring you to record, and log all good in, and any goods you will be returning to the customer.
- Utilizing your HGV Class 2 license by collecting, and delivering our clients goods, namely wheels, and tyres.
- You’ll be loading goods from vehicle to workshop, and vice versa
- Arranging couriers and external transport where needed
- Ensuring all shipping documents are accurate and maintained on our databases (AMOS)
- You’ll be able to lift heavy goods (maximum 100lbs) on a regular basis
- You are able to satisfy air side clearance
- You’ll have Fantastic interpersonal skills
- You’re a great teammate
- We expect that you will have excellent PC skills
- What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- You’ll hold a HGV Level 2 driving license
- Work history with all gaps accounted for
- Physically able to lift – this role is a manual handling role so must be able to lift Maximum of 100lbs
- Previous knowledge of AMOS – but can be trained
- Flexible to work over high season
- Forklift license is advantageous
- HGV level 1 license
- No criminal record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A