When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Create and submit applications to BIS for military exports via line application process (SPIRE System). These license applications and ultimate licenses will be held in the employee name. The information contained should be accurate and up to date with UK Export Compliance Regulations. Breaching these regulations and/or misuse of Government licensing will have an adverse effect on the business as a whole in regards to MIL Shipment creating a revenue impact.
- Monitor and apply correct U.S and UK export licencing for military and dual use exports in SAP GTS. The assignment of correct classification and licensing is to be monitored through self-audit and government audit process. Detail must be accurate and comply with UK/US regulations. License assignment also checked & signed off manually prior to goods dispatch process by Company Compliance Stamp, held by individual employee’s.
- Action and resolve any issues concerning the export of export license controlled goods and technology. Provide onsite support for GTS/Legal control holds or queries relating to the systems.
- Maintain Shipment records for HMRC, UK BIS and other regulatory purposes. Records must include original documentation from customer, and original shipping documentation.
- Prepare and maintain records required for periodic government audits to ensure future availability of flexible UK OGEL and OIEL licenses (Incorrect record keeping can result in loss of UK Licensing). Records must also be loaded electronically into BIS website daily.
- Determine and allocate item commodity code classifications into GTS / SAP, ensure these classifications print correctly on all shipping documentation. If information needs clarifying obtain required information from CMADS team. Ensure a high standard of vigilance for the apportioning and accuracy of outgoing documentation is maintained
- Action SAP GTS reports detailing shipments blocked for U.S and U.K export control reasons. Utilise information held in SAP t/ SAP GTS to ensure timely license applications are made, with the information obtained from order book. Run regular newly loaded order reports from SAP to compile reminder emails for use by Infosys (Sales order entry team), ensuring End User information is rec’d & ready for license application/loading. Allocate and load goods classifications into SAP GTS ensuring Team Centre (Drg control) & YOMLEGREG (SAP Exports) tie and that shipping paperwork is printing correctly.
- Ensuring that technically incomplete information is rectified, and that embargoed countries/blocks are maintained. Liaise with Honeywell Leadership team in order to dispatch Military items to China using the MIL goods check sheet (U.S regulation).
- Ensure all Outbound delivery requests are met with the correct information on shipping paperwork. Create U.S and U.K export licence entries into GTS, used for clearance of GTS/Legal Control blocks for all items.
- Provide updates on site level export compliance performance (Metrics and KPIs) to EMEAI Export Compliance org & Site Leadership.
- Develop best practices for the Product Centre.
- Ability to solve problems and follow through to conclusion.
- Good general standard of education, to include English & Maths
- Green Belt Training
- SAP knowledge
- Relevant accreditation
- SAP Super User
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customs and export regulations Familiarity of ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- High School Diploma
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A