We have an opportunity for a Lead Project Engineer to join our HPS team from our site in Motherwell. You will be responsible for leading all technical aspects of a project and be the main technical interface with the client.
- Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to Project Manager.
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements, across all disciplines, in terms of functionality, standard designs & design rules, quality, and supports documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by optimizing use of productivity tools.
- Monitors and controls technical project scope against the Project Execution Plan and Functional & Detailed Design Specifications, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
- Acts as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the technical project requirements are fully defined, agreed and delivered within schedule and cost constraints.
- Acts as technical interface to 3rd party suppliers to assure correct functionality of the 3rd party deliverables including the correct integration of those deliverables in Honeywell systems or solutions.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Produces and/or approves functional and detailed design specifications and provides technical leadership, support and expertise for the project team.
- Hold good communications skills
- Ability to lead a team of engineers on a project
- Experience manging projects within automation
- Good experience interfacing with customers in a technical capacity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A