We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategic Account Manager Retail to join our growing sales team in SPS.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and led on a dedicated and continual basis.
- At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being run.
- Train customers and prospects in relation to our product and services lines.
- Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated.
- Identify sales opportunities within each account and cover the buying centers for each of them.
- Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers.
- Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
- Develop new defined targeted accounts.
- Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them.
- Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity.
- Degree within an industrial segment, or product management/marketing, or commercial, or business field is desirable
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit.
- Balanced between short term achievement and long-term development.
- Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
- The ability to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand – occasionally at short notice.
- The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region.
- Someone with demonstrable track record, contacts and knowledge in the specific vertical segment.
- You will be able to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of working with business partners in their accounts.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Successful and consistent track record of sales achievement
- Extensive and continuous sales experience in the auto ID / Retail solution sectors is critical.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bracknell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A