When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Utilize your accounting/logistics expertise to manage AP/AR/Vendor Maintenance within a complex corporate environment. You will be accountable for the financial/accounting of supply chain services and Honeywell assets within our systems. You will provide data analysis for payments and payables and participate in process/rating improvement efforts.
- Investigate payment exceptions
- Understand AP/AR processes
- Manage Vendor Management processes for logistics
- Track, report, and maintain accounting data in SAP and related systems
- Monitoring incoming invoices
- Ensure proper payments in a timely manner
- Manage asset data and their related contracts in SAP and related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience in Logistics or relevant functions in Integration Supply Chain
- Attention to detail
- Think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Experience in accounting/finance within a corporate environment
- Experience with SAP
- Good collaboration and influence with management and cross function teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Morris Plains, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A