Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyse data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to analyse information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ellesmere Port, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A