We have an opportunity to join the growing team the role will be within our Enacto business as a Business Intelligence Applications Engineer that can be based in either our Horsham, Bracknell, Leicester or Manchester office.
- Produce / Support the write-up of specific project documentation (internal/external)
- Responsible for technical design creation/validation for a given functional analysis
- BI Report customization (to customize features and functionality within the BI report application)
- Reports that require acute application understanding for the customer to use
- Architect data warehouse tables. Support on any BI related issues:
- To analyse specifications, developed by the technical product manager, for solution development.
- Responsible to lead/control within a project team the development and testing according to agreed quality standards in order to deliver customized functionality in line with the project scope or change request scope
- Involved in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support
- To add software elements to the existing software according to the solution that has to be developed.
- To define detailed data semantics, structure, access and communication standards taking into account the applied hardware and
- Execute remote and face-to-face training to our customers on analytical reporting & In-house knowledge transfers to Enacto community
- Customer training (includes documenting training guides for specific customizations)
- To define how the product has to be implemented.
- To analyse any customer specifications when closely aligned with defined products or solutions.
- required functionality and performance requirements.
- To select and describe the algorithms for data processing
- Experience of designing and producing BI reports
- Experience with ETL Tools (diagnose and fix)
- MicroStrategy report development
- MicroStrategy performance optimization
- MicroStrategy system administration
- Oracle / SQL query expertise
- Knowledge of energy industry / metering
- Data warehouse analyse, develop and test customer-specific applications
- Good customer facing and communication skills
- Excellent overall understanding of Enacto product, services and customer base to allow sales and operational support where required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bracknell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A