We are seeking an experienced Field Service Supervisor to join our Queensland operations, based in Cairns, QLD. As the Field Service Supervisor, you will provide logistical support and co-ordination to Customers across a single site or across multiple sites. The Field Service Supervisor manages the day-to-day operation of the site, in a way that achieves excellent customer satisfaction, is contractually compliant and that avoids penalties and abatements. In addition, the role liaises directly with customers and sub-contractors and provides support in adhering to financial budgets and operational goals of the contract.
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third-party equipment (as per trade expertise)
- Configuration, Diagnoses Fault, repairs, and Programming of building services (e.g., HVAC, BMS control, CCTV, Type 1A, Access control and Third-Party Systems).
- Service Delivery Standards – Ensure that all work of contractors and HON employees is conducted in a safe, timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Contractual compliance – have in-depth knowledge of the site Contract and ensure that all
- Technical consulting, design and implementation of Honeywell Systems leveraging off your Honeywell and Industry product knowledge to the service business and customers (existing and new). This includes pre-sales support to the account team and technical lead on implementation projects
- Scheduling – Co-ordinate / schedule contractors and staff attendance on site in an efficient and effective manner in compliance with Contract KPIs and Customer requirements
- Software load and Configuration of Honeywell Systems and other systems as required.
- Minor Project management of service projects and small works including high level of management of customer and ensuring project milestones are achieved.
- Contract Margin expansion / growth – Seek opportunities to expand and grow the Contract or to improve margin by achieving additional operational efficiency and action where possible
- Problem-solving – Take an active role in solving site-based problems and implementing necessary changes. If no resolution is available escalate concerns to Facility Management
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information
- Financial reporting for maintenance
- Strong experience in building (Security/HVAC/BMS/Fire) Systems including trouble shooting, fault finding and problem diagnosis.
- Fault finding and repairs to Electronic equipment Sub-contractor management
- Ability to understand, interpret and comply with contracts and contractual requirements
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar role, leading a team of Service Technicians
- Able to hold/Maintain Government security clearance if required
- Supervisor Trade Certificate an advantage
- Electrical or Electronics Associate Diploma or higher an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cannon Hill, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A