We have an opportunity for a Naphtha Technical Sales Engineer (TSE) to join the Honeywell UOP Process Technologies Technical Sales Team in Bracknell, UK.
There is an immediate opening in the Technical Sales group within UOP Process Technologies. This position is based in Bracknell, UK, and is part of a team of Technical Sales Engineers and technology specialists globally who lead technical proposal preparation and early customer engagement for UOP’s gasoline focused technologies, including naphtha hydrotreating, reforming, isomerisation and ethers.
- Develop technically and economically optimised solutions for sales opportunities, both for revamp & new unit situations. Quantify the value that UOP’s solution offers above those offered by competitors.
- Contribute to development of the overall sales strategy and lead development of technical strategy for assigned projects.
- Develop competitive yield estimates for both revamps and new units.
- Review enquiries, develop technical proposals, provide input to commercial proposals for license, engineering and catalyst costs, develop guarantee positions, initial and subsequent drafts of the engineering and guarantee agreements and provide technical support for the sales phase of the project.
- Take part in customer meetings for technology updates, bid clarifications, technical proposal review and general positioning of respective technologies, including developing and delivering the necessary presentations.
- Facilitate the transition of projects from Technical Sales to Engineering with a sound and complete design basis. Provide design teams with relevant project history and assist with customer relationships.
- Provide feedback to appropriate parties at UOP regarding design weaknesses and strengths, sales opportunities and competitive intelligence.
- Advise Engineering managers of all proposals requiring engineering support.
- Prioritise requests and manage own workload to ensure on-time delivery of high quality work.
- Develop and improve tools for increased work process efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Good team player as well as project management leadership skills
- Ability to manage and influence others with a demonstrated capability to collaborate with people and organisations while delivering results.
- The position requires significant travel and the associated personal flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or chemical engineering.
- Significant experience in Refining and/or Petrochemicals and/or Gas Industries Experience within a commercial role, with some exposure to direct sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bracknell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A