Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Glendale, AZ site that applies its expertise and knowledge to find innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality and continuous improvements. You will drive process improvement initiatives that ensure compliance to customer requirements, regulatory agencies and engineering specifications. We instill site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
- Champion of Quality Culture.
- Customer Centric Personal Philosophy.
- Risk Analysis for intelligent business decisions.
- Drive Root Cause Corrective Action of customer concerns.
- Audit processes to AS9100 standards including Regulatory reviews.
- Cost improvement analysis.
- Idea generation & Brainstorm solutions.
- Insatiable drive for Continuous Improvement by seeking out sources of data, analyzing the data, identifying opportunities and pursuing resolution with a cross functional team.
- Familiarity with a range of Quality Engineering Toolse.g. APQP, Value Stream Mapping, PFMEA, MSA, Critical Characteristics, Control Plans, etc.
- Highly Self-Motivated.
- Drive technical solutions.
- Understanding of quality processes
- Hands on work ethic
- Regulatory understanding
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Greenbelt Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Planning/Manufacturing/Quality/Programmer experience required
- 3+ years of experience creating macro tools in Microsoft Excel pulling and manipulating data from SAP
- US citizenship is required, no dual citizenship due to contractual requirements.
- Knowledge of six sigma tools
- Ability to partner with others on projects
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A