We are seeking an experienced HSE Systems Governance and Risk Assurance Manager to join our HBT team, working out of Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Reporting to the HSE Director, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and systems subject matter expertise to the Honeywell Building Solutions HSE business across the Pacific and influencing across the wider APAC region.
The role will lead process management change and continuous improvement to assist Business Managers, Leaders and other stakeholders in effectively implementing innovative & auditable HSE compliance and risk processes to the organisation whilst meeting or exceeding the expectations of Honeywell Global & HBT HSE Corporate standards and requirements, ISO certifications, legal compliance requirements, and driving the company further toward a culture of leadership in safety systems and a culture of compliance.
- Lead strategic plan development and implementation across the region.
- Coordinate key pacific-wide HSE projects as determined by the Asia Pacific HSE Director and other Pacific stakeholders and global influencers.
- Simplify work processes and worlflows to provide clear information on HSE requirements to those that have a role
- Management and maintenance of shared HSE team documentation to promote consistency for the Pacific Business across all Districts
- Use existing Honeywell data and develop innovative statistical analysis tools to present and provide insight to the Asia Pacific HSE Director,
- Pacific Location Managers, Pacific Regional Managers and other stakeholders, for the purpose of KPI improvement, and HSE focus areas (eg campaigns, risks, hazards)
- Monitor dashboards and key annual operating data trends assisting the teams to deliver targets
- Facilitate cultural change to improve HSE awareness in the workplace to reduce injuries, illness, and environmental impact by personally providing a strong example of HSE leadership presence across operational sites.
- In collaboration with business leaders and employees, facilitate an HSE culture that values and promotes a safe working environment by enhancing the HSE knowledge, skills and engagement of employees, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Support the Asia Pacific HSE Leader in the continual development and improvement of an HSE Management System that meets the requirements of ISO45001 and ISO 14001 including integration of these systems.
- Lead and advise the business in ISO45001 and ISO 14001 process management, and any subsequent risk management methodology, to maintain full Pacific certifications.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, Health, Safety, Environmental, Risk Management, or other appropriate systems knowledge. HSE Qualifications and experience preferred.
- Project Coordination, Process Leadership, and/or Project Management qualifications including an understanding of Time Management, Scope
- Management, Cost Management, Procurement Management
- Risk Management experience essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of AU and NZ legislation, Codes of Practice and AU./NZ and International Standards
- BSc / MSc or other equivalent degree in HSE or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in driving and deploying HSE in a business.
- High level of coordination experience and working within complex environments is preferred, with excellent communications skills and the ability to work as part of a team essential.
- Demonstrated experience in driving strategic improvements in HSE Management systems, associated technologies and webpage management and HSE assurance programs across large multi-site organisation.
- External / Internal auditor qualification preferred
- ICAM (or equivalent root cause methodology) Lead Investigator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cannon Hill, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A