Honeywell are looking to recruit a Snr Director Program Manager to manage their integrated team of US based Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) being provided to a UK entity who is priming the delivery for a UK Ministry of Defense (MoD) customer. The position will report to Honeywell Federal Solutions US Director of Strategy and Business Operations.
In this role the successful candidate to further develop a UK based support offer to suit the wider requirements of the end client.
The candidate is expected to manage the day to running of the business at all necessary levels and provide the main point of contact/interface to the Honeywell US team as well as the UK prime and end client.
- Proven highly effective communication & organization skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and schedules
- Have a driven mentality, be self-motivated and work autonomously
- Higher National with an Association for Management (APM)/Project Management
- Demonstrable successful delivery of large capital value projects
- Strategic decision making and Commercial expertise
- High levels of interpersonal skills
- Understanding the importance of change control and scheduling
- A Technical background with Engineering knowledge & experience
- Ability to manage and lead a multidiscipline team across varying time zones
- Ability to work with multi-national Subject matter Experts (SMEs), contractors, consultants, clients on a day-to-day basis
- Computer literate with excellent IT skills (analytical & numeracy)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basingstoke, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A