View All Hooters JobsHooters of America
The Help Desk Technician Level 1 troubleshoots and interprets information technology incidents, provides technical assistance to computer users, performs repairs to software, hardware or other equipment, and installs or removes equipment for the corporate office and restaurant users. This position also partners with the Help Desk Technician Level 2 on more complex troubleshooting issues.
- Assist Level 2 Technicians with troubleshooting more complex software, hardware, and networking issue
- Serve as first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Oversee daily performance of computer systems in corporate office and restaurants
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and remote management tools.
- Test and perform repairs to software, hardware or peripheral equipment following design and installation specifications
- Request replacement hardware and peripheral equipment in existing restaurants, new restaurants, remodeled restaurants, or system upgrades
- Communicate with customers regularly regarding progress of their incident or service request within established SLA guidelines.
- Records all communication interactions, incidents, and remedial actions taken, through Helpdesk ticketing software
- Observe the remote monitoring & management system alerts and respond accordingly through service tickets and vendor escalations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Experience troubleshooting network issues
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Experience with restaurant systems preferred, but not required
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Experience with call center phone system a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Restaurant Experience preferred
- Computer Skills including experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- This position requires you be available to work a flexible rotational schedule, primarily evenings as early as 1pm to as late as 2am, weekends and holidays in order to provide restaurant support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with modern day ITSM ticketing systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to work with various computer programs and systems
- Proficient in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10
Company: Hooters of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A