We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day to join our Doncaster team, as a Premier Relationship Manager.
- Manage customer enquires in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide comprehensive and professional banking services while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards.
- Demonstrate HSBC values and behaviours.
- Create a connection with our customers by understanding their needs
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in personal lending products experience (including mortgage lending)
- Proven track of record in growing customer portfolios and a diverse range of high net worth customer portfolios
- A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking as a Client Relationship Manager, Officer or Executive gained with the retail financial services sector
- Higher School Certificate completion is essential and relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
- The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
- Language skills in Mandarin or Cantonese are highly regarded
- Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs by delivering first-class customer service and making a difference
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A