As a Cloud Engineer you will work in a development environment to implement AI / ML tools, enable application deployments to GCP (Google Cloud Platform). The Cloud Engineer will have expert hands on knowledge on Integrate, Configure, deployment and manage centrally provided common cloud services. Adherence to compliance by fixing security violations, maintaining operational risk standards and troubleshooting network issues. Strong Build and Operational knowledge, with DevOps continues integration (CI) Continuous delivery (CD) and automation.
- Cloud experience & Network Architecture
- Linux and windows development experience & API Design
- Exposure to Python, Jupyter Notebook, Apteryx, Qlik Sense
- Knowledge on Shell scripting
- Creating Technical Documentation
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Specific experience & GCP Certification (certification is a plus)
- Networking with different application including knowledge of entitlement/access controls.
- Full stack DevOps experience with building CD / CI pipelines.
- Any experience of building a range of Services in GCP(preferred) & having other cloud provider knowledge
- Strong hands-on GCP infrastructure set up.
- Hands-on experience on Terraform, Jenkins, Airflow DAGs
- Must have solid PowerShell Scripting or any Scripting language.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington County, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A