We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day and make a difference.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the job holder is involved.
- Establishing strong and close working relationships with key individuals in clients’ management team.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for key clients and internal colleagues both locally and internationally across a wide range of product and administrative matters.
- Assisting with marketing opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services.
- Monitoring income generation and effectively managing the financial reporting and analysis for the client portfolio including covenant monitoring.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of individual client plans
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and up to date industry knowledge across broad industry sectors
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Able to manage the role’s workflow through strong organisational skills and time management, to ensure all reviews and returns are submitted within required timeframe.
- Understanding of compliance obligations, risk management and credit mitigants.
- Ability to balance and address conflicting priorities amongst Global Banking clients and internal business requirements.
- Solid experience dealing with corporate/institutional clients.
- A keen interest in market and specific client developments in order to take a pro-active role in prospecting early for new business opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A