We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HSBC as a Personal Banking Consultant at our Chatswood Branch.
- Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development plans
- Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
- Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
- Contribute to fulfil customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
- A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service and make a difference
- A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
- Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
- The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
- The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatswood, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A