The Americas Regional Head of Fixed Income eTrading has accountability for end-to-end delivery of electronic trading for Fixed Income products across the America’s region. They will work with the global head of Fixed Income eTrading Technology and their local business to define and implement the strategy for eTtading in the Americas. They will manage local programs focussed on eTrading and algos ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies. The successful candidate will also take on global responsibilities within eTrading based on their experience and skills.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group’s standards of ethical behaviour
- Line managing electronic trading staff regionally including hiring, mentoring and coaching
- Ensuring system are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Managing and coordinating the delivery for the regional program of work for Global Debt Markets electronic trading and dependencies in other areas.
- Managing local business stakeholders, including both senior stakeholders and trading desks and being a key point of coordination between their local business and the global electronic trading teams.
- Ideally, but not required, experience in both client and server-side technologies such as Java, React, Scala, and KDB.
- Have significant experience in managing an electronic trading team, ideally within fixed income, Rates or Credit.
- Have experience implementing algorithmic trading systems
- Exposure to RFQ and central limit order book venues
- Ideally, an understanding the regulatory controls required for algorithmic trading systems
- Ideally, but not required, familiarity with ION Trading Systems software
- Ideally, but not required, experience implementing low-latency systems in a modern language
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A