The Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
This role is responsible for supporting the central brand strategy for HSBC US, including social media strategy development, content execution, partnership development and client engagement / event tactics. As a member of the team, this individual is responsible for managing HSBC US social media activity, across all businesses through content and partnership development, event execution and project management. This includes reinforcing HSBC core values and amplifying a holistic strategy from pre to post event.
- Support brand partnerships and assets associated with global partnerships
- Support the extended team with event execution as needed such as invite copy, virtual/live platform/venue set up, speaker logistics, post recaps, promotional gifts, etc
- Modify local and global processes to adopt best practices and incorporate feedback as appropriate for developed content
- Instill trust and confidence with our stakeholders, sponsors and partners and cement yourself as trusted partner for brand activity
- Working closely with the brand & business marketing teams to develop and execute integrated brand calendar and social media strategies
- Help coordinate messaging, creative and production logistics for brand
- Manage updates on central hub (intranet) and one-brand calendar
- Help identify platforms and contribute to the negotiation of virtual platform contracts and well as vendor management
- Track action items and deliverables for each project and lead reviews with project stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Keep up with industry trends and make recommendations on new platforms and processes to make our business more effective.
- Manage social media schedule, working with all businesses and functions and keep all stakeholders updated on content schedule
- Measure & report the effectiveness of each channel & content
- Utilize bi-weekly / monthly results to optimize performance
- Project manage third party partnerships or vendors from contract stage to delivery, ensuring all contractual benefits are utilized and leveraged
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong team player, collaborative, collegiate approach – able to interact effectively with colleagues across different parts of the business, ability to work in virtual teams across multiple geographies
- Understanding of partnership and event marketing, with the ability to evaluate opportunuities and prioritise those that will drive the most effective return.
- Ability to understand customer insight and design and deliver marketing activities which respond to customer needs and expectations of HSBC.
- Experience of working with agency partners
- Experience with attention to detail in all aspects of event and sponsorship planning and delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of activity planning processes, budgeting, and ability to develop measurements and metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Understanding of the financial services industry, ideally within the commercial banking and wealth industry
- Understanding of changing market and marketing landscape and target audience consumption habits.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years experience in partnership and event marketing, preferably within the financial services industy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A