As the US R&C Transformation- RC Program Manager, you will execute the delivery of the US RC Transformation portfolio and agenda.
You will lead the delivery of best practice program/project management tools and templates and supporting priority. You will enable the production of standard reporting and insights, resolving complex information requests, supporting planning (operational and functional) and standards, and achieving operational excellence.
- Supporting the delivery of Program Management operational tasks, e.g. resource management, risks & issues management, budget & financial management
- Enabling setting up governance and processes including defining of metrics, reporting cadence and providing guidance on group standard tools and methodologies e.g. Change Framework.
- Managing the oversight of effective Program governance frameworks
- Enabling the delivery of best practice program, & project management processes, tools and templates
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the skills and resilience necessary to support demanding Program Lifecycle Phases
- Supporting the production of standard project, program & portfolio plans, reporting, insights & Management Information
- Supporting the functional budgeting and planning and managing financial tracking, analysis and reporting using embedded HSBC systems i.e.
- Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, GPDM, and Wisdom
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and some experience in face to face presentation
- Ability to successfully and independently handle PMO activities for large scale program and/ or portfolios.
- Experienced in working in environments having unclear demand, conflicting priorities and multiple senior global partners.
- Senior Portfolio Analyst skills and experience; including supporting multi-year business change projects, program & portfolios
- Experience of working in a banking environment and change projects; preferably in the Risk domain
- Good appreciation and experience of aligning to financial governance (including billing and recharge models) frameworks
- Understanding of how change drives benefits for HSBC, its customers and other partners
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Good understanding of HSBC Group strategy, objectives, structure, values, behaviors and processes
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
- Extensive experience in global business transformation roles in a matrix environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Depew, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A