As an AVP Premier Relationship Manager, you will be our customer’s point of contact for all of their financial needs. You will uncover new needs by engaging in conversation and asking open-ended questions to understand what is important to them to develop a plan. On a daily basis, you will be engaging with clients and prospects in person, on the phone or by email to develop and deepen relationships as well as performing business development in the local community. To thrive in this job, you will need experience in a similar role at a bank or financial institution where you successfully assisted clients with their financial needs and goals through products and services offered and built client trust. You must also have the following licenses: State insurance license, SIE, Series 6 securities license, and Series 63 securities license.
- Engaging in consultative conversations to develop financial plans, uncover client needs and offer financial solutions.
- Pride in your ability to provide excellent client service and assist our customers in their financial journey.
- You will be calling on customers and new prospects by phone or email to schedule appointments and build trusted relationships.
- Collaborate. Speak with employees and partners around the globe to match your customers with the services they need.
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
- Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A