We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
HSBC’s global capabilities and footprint allow our Global Banking teams to provide a single coverage point for multinational clients operating internationally. Offering vast expertise and local knowledge, especially in emerging markets, Global Banking products and services have been designed to meet the global financial needs of our clients, whatever and wherever they are.
- Critically understanding and ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business.
- Establishing a holistic understanding of clients’ needs to coordinate profitable origination and execution of value added propositions across all product lines throughout HSBC’s global business.
- Combining client relationship management with strong risk assessment and management capabilities ensuring the required credit quality and requisite returns.
- Building the Global Banking franchise value/reputation in the market place.
- Growth of HSBC’s share of client wallet involving product specialists to ensure product capabilities are in line with client/sector requirements.
- Building strong relationships with product partners to maximise increased product penetration.
- Driving achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment.
- Identifying event driven opportunities on an opportunistic basis, bringing in sector/country expertise as appropriate.
- Actively promoting, developing and accessing members of the team within your assigned area of responsibility.
- Excellent relationship management and stakeholder management skills, both internal and external, effectively managing a broad portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Good record of proactively developing and originating client solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to gain substantial business across a full range of products in a banking environment.
- Strong track record building and developing long term relationships including at key decision maker level for all clients.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- The ability to liaise across multiple levels of business and client, with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Proven achievements in a leadership or management capacity.
- Excellent portfolio management skills.
- A well-developed understanding of risk management and risk mitigation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A