The Client Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the client onboarding, associated parties onboarding, tax form collection, client static data processes within Issuer Services. The job includes performing of centralized functions to support client account maintenance. The analyst will be required to work collaboratively across various client onboarding teams globally and locally to ensure timely turnaround to support tight deadline.
- Ensure collaboration efforts are made with local and global teams
- Perform Various Reconciliations on behalf of ISV
- System Administration for internal / external applications
- Set up and maintain contacts in Global Wealth ES
- Perform balance sheet substantiation and discuss breaks with finance and business stakeholders
- Maintain communication with business client management teams of onboarding status
- Determine and communicate daily collateral requirements for fiduciary deposits
- Manage and update CEDAR database
- Work out of group mailbox including answering external/internal inquiries, management of mailbox, acting on all functional requests
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Facilitate and organize client onboarding with KYCS
- Monitor tax form validation requests
- Interpret regulations and internal policies to ensure processes are update in accordance to bank policy/guidance.
- Analyze MI and actively contribute to risk management discussions
- Assess and assist in identifying cost efficiency strategies
- Ability to multi task, manage time and meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of banking, financial and securities markets
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A